Monday, March 22, 2010

Some Reflections on the coming of Spring

We had an open house with the realtor yesterday and one couple came. I hope we can sell this place soon. We want to move back to Pittsburgh where our kids live and our grand kids. We also have a new Great Grandson who will need our attention. We are really pleased with all of this. The kids are as anxious as we are. For Easter, we will go to Pittsburgh and to Cleveland, spending some time with all of our kids. This ought to be wonderful. I can hardly wait for Spring to get into full bloom. The winter down here has been rather harsh, much more snow than anyone ever thought would come our way. A series of Southern storms dumped lots of white stuff on our driveway every couple of weeks. I gave our snow blower to Heather, who lives in Cleveland and has much more need of it than I do. I hope your winter was not harsh. Life is hard enough without shoveling snow.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a dandelion blooming yesterday--a great sign of spring! You're right that your kids, grandkids and great grandkid are anxious to get you back up north! xxoo Jennie

    ReplyDelete