Sunday, April 18, 2010

Packing and Moving

Heather came down from Cleveland to help us with our packing over this weekend. We have been very busy packing dishes, pictures and whatnot from our closets and cupboards. I have been trying to get the lawn lugs to cut the grass all week, and finally they agreed to come on Sunday afternoon. I hope that works out all right. We still have to close on these two places, get a mortgage and move. That ought to go very well, but I will certainly be glad when it is all over at last and we can settle into our condo in Pittsburgh.

It is amazing to me how much energy we expend with all of this. I pulled nails, spackled and painted in the living room and kitchen. That ought to make our buyer happy. Some of the holes were large enough to create a problem, but they are now filled and look great.

We are going out for breakfast this morning. We deserve it after yesterday's effort. I look forward to eggs over easy, sausage and a couple of pancakes. That ought to fill us up for the day. We might get little more done today before Heather goes home. I really appreciate her work with us. It is so great to have wonderful children.

1 comment:

  1. i'm also thankful for your wonderful children,Poppy. Without my Mom, I don't know where I would be. I love you! Congrats on all the packing!

    ReplyDelete